Monday 25 June 2012

Stove Monkey

I have no idea why not many people know about this place, but I must say this is one of the best brunch places I have ever had! Stove Monkey is situated on Clarendon street and its really easy to find! One thing tho, they don't open on Sundays, only from Monday to Saturday.

It has been awhile when I visited Stove Monkey but their must try dish would be their crumbed poached eggs! Oh man where do I even begin... Great crunch with yolk still ozing out with a pierce, together with the corn patty fritters, lovely lovely dish. I ordered a side of their pork belly and it was cooked and caramelised to perfection. They also have a create your own dish design where you can mix and match whatever your hearts desired.

For this post I would just let the pictures do the talking as they are worth a thousand words, but a huge thumbs up for this place! A must visit! :)







Stove Monkey on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment